We are thrilled to announce the launch of the 2024 Making Her Mark Leadership Program, designed to empower women and non-binary individuals working in non-traditional industries. This transformative program will help you unlock your leadership potential, enhance your networks, and foster personal growth in a supportive community.
As our inaugural program draws to a close, the feedback from participants has been energetically positive. With fast-tracked upskilling and a purposefully relevant program designed for women and non-binary working within non-traditional industries, the 6 month program has offered a nurturing space for growth and transformation.
What’s It About?
The Making Her Mark Leadership Program is tailored for those seeking to grow their leadership skills, regardless of their current position. It’s all about empowering you to influence and lead authentically. Whether you aim to boost your confidence, improve communication, or explore your authentic self, this program is designed for you.
Our facilitator, the esteemed Anita Schneyder from Teams on Purpose, brings a wealth of experience and insight. She has carefully crafted a program specifically suited for women and non-binary individuals in non-traditional industries.
– Expand Your Leadership Capacity & Confidence: Unleash your untapped potential and elevate your career to new heights.
– Lead Authentically: Develop emotional intelligence, enhance communication skills, and inspire others with authenticity.
– Connect and Build Your Network: Join a diverse community of trailblazing individuals, forging meaningful connections and providing support and guidance.
– Take Charge of Your Career: Gain the skills and confidence to overcome challenges and seize new opportunities.
– Duration: 6 months
– In-person Sessions: 4 hours per session
– 1-hour One-on-One Mentoring Session with the Facilitator
– Private Online Group Chat Room for Check-Ins and Discussions
– OPTIONAL ADD ON: 1 hour one-on-one mentoring sessions with facilitator
– Group sessions run on the following dates, from 9am to 1pm.
– Tuesday 6th February, Tuesday 5th March, Tuesday 9th April, Tuesday 28th May, Tuesday 25th June, Tuesday 23rd July
– Mentoring sessions are scheduled at a convenient time for participant and facilitator.
– Early Bird Pricing (Before November 29, 2023): $2,900 per participant
– Full Price (After November 29, 2023): $3,400 per participant
– $275 per 1 hour one-on-one mentoring session with facilitator – 2 to 3 sessions are recommended
The program will encompass a wide range of topics, including leadership development, understanding your own leadership identity, self-discovery, communication and influence, motivating and inspiring others, building strong relationships, embracing a growth mindset, and living your purpose.
“The Making Her Mark leadership program has given me the tools to manage conflicts and speak up with confidence. I have also gained a deep understanding of my personality traits and leadership style, which will allow me to lead authentically in future. The program also focused on team dynamics and performance, giving the participants a great overview on type of teams and what determines whether a team will achieve or not the highest results. Thanks to Anitta Schneyder, all the program content has been carefully developed and delivered to suit the diverse audience.
When I joined the program, I was particularly drawn to the opportunity to connect with a network of like-minded individuals from different industries who were committed to contribute to a better future. The connections I made were certainly meaningful and will be my first point of contact for support and guidance going forward.
I highly recommend the Making Her Mark leadership program for anyone seeking to take charge of their professional journey, overcome challenges, seize new opportunities, develop their emotional intelligence and make their mark in their respective field of work.”
~ Daniela Freitas, Asset Management Consultant
Ready to embark on this incredible journey of personal and professional growth? Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of the Making Her Mark Leadership Program in 2024. Click on the link below to register today:
TO REGISTER: Please reply to this email, for follow the link to the contact form.
Join us on this empowering and transformative journey, and let’s make a remarkable impact together in 2024.