Making Her Mark – Leadership Program
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATIONS – NOW OPEN!
Unleash your leadership capabilities and enhance your networks.
WHAT’S IT ABOUT?
The Making Her Mark Leadership Program offers a transformative opportunity to nurture your leadership skills, while connecting with like-minded individuals in a supportive community.
The program is open to women and non-binary working in a non-traditional industries or who own a own business in a non-traditional industry. Perhaps you are wanting to grow in confidence. Or have a staff member needing support to speak up. Or to grow your communication skills. Or learn more about self, so you can lead authentically.
You don’t need to hold a position of power to be a leader – Leadership is the ability to influence others, so in fact we all need leadership skills!
Your facilitator is the well respected Anita Schneyder from Teams on Purpose. Anita combines a warm, authentic coaching style with bona fide management experience, as a team leader and in the role of General Manager at a wine business and the lived experience of the different ‘hats’ that leaders are required to wear! Anita has put together an amazing program, specifically tailored for women and non-binary working in a non-traditional environment.
Expand your leadership capacity & confidence – We believe in your untapped potential. Our program is specifically designed to help you increase your own leadership capacity, enabling you to rise to new heights in your career.
Lead authentically – Effective leadership goes beyond technical skills. Our program focuses on developing your emotional intelligence, communication prowess, and other qualities essential for inspiring and leading authentically.
Connect and Build Your Network – Surround yourself with a diverse community of women and non-binary who are breaking barriers in their respective fields. Forge meaningful connections, exchange ideas, and create an invaluable network of support and guidance.
Take charge of your career – Our program empowers you to take charge of your professional journey, providing you with the confidence and skills to overcome challenges and seize new opportunities.
“The Making Her Mark leadership program has given me the tools to manage conflicts and speak up with confidence. I have also gained a deep understanding of my personality traits and leadership style, which will allow me to lead authentically in future. The program also focused on team dynamics and performance, giving the participants a great overview on type of teams and what determines whether a team will achieve or not the highest results. Thanks to Anitta Schneyder, all the program content has been carefully developed and delivered to suit the diverse audience.
When I joined the program, I was particularly drawn to the opportunity to connect with a network of like-minded individuals from different industries who were committed to contribute to a better future. The connections I made were certainly meaningful and will be my first point of contact for support and guidance going forward.
I highly recommend the Making Her Mark leadership program for anyone seeking to take charge of their professional journey, overcome challenges, seize new opportunities, develop their emotional intelligence and make their mark in their respective field of work.”
~ Daniela Freitas, Asset Management Consultant
Ready to book in?! Click on the link and get in touch to register.
WHAT’S THE FORMAT?
- The Program runs for 6 months
- Sessions are held face-to-face – 4 hours per session
- There is a private on-line group chat room open for check-in’s and discussions
- OPTIONAL ADD ON: 1 hour one-on-one mentoring sessions with facilitator
WHAT’S THE PRICE?
- $2,900 per participant – Early Bird Pricing for bookings prior to 29th November 2023
- $3,400 per participant – Full Price for bookings post 29th November 2023
- $275 per 1 hour one-on-one mentoring session with facilitator – 2 to 3 sessions are recommended
WHAT ARE THE DATES?
LEADERSHIP PROGRAM 1 – Tuesday 6th February, Tuesday 5th March, Tuesday 9th April, Tuesday 28th May, Tuesday 25th June, Tuesday 23rd July
SESSIONS RUN 9AM – 1PM
- Understand how to be an effective leader in today’s world
- Establish and uncover your own leadership identity
- Explore leadership styles and attributes
- Uncover your super powers
- Empower your authenticity
- Identify areas of growth
- The gift of feedback
Communication & influence
- Discover how to be a more effective communicator
- Learn strategies to manage and resolve conflict
- Explore how to motivate others
- Learn how to lead and inspire a team
- Build relationships that foster trust, collaboration and productivity
Growth mindset & resilience
- Explore how to overcome imposter syndrome
- Mindset for success
- Resilience and how to overcome and thrive through setbacks
Living your purpose
- Clarify your purpose and values
- Set business/ career/ personal goals
Terms & Conditions
BOOKINGS & REFUNDS
- Upon the confirmation of a workshop and any mentoring sessions, a booking confirmation & invoice will be sent to the Participant. Full payment is required 1 week prior (30/01/2024) to attending the first workshop session. Any additional mentoring sessions must be paid in full 1 week prior to the scheduled session.
- Once the 6 month program has begun, no refunds will be issued for any workshop sessions missed by the Participant.
- Cancellations requested 15 days prior to the initial start date of the first workshop session will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations requested 7 to 14 days prior to the initial start date of the first workshop session will receive an 80% refund.
- Cancellations requested less than 7 days prior to the initial start date of the first workshop session will receive an 40% refund.
- Participants are liable for their own travel arrangements and expenses associated with the Leadership Program and associated mentoring sessions.
WORKSHOP AND MENTORING SESSIONS
- The venue for all sessions are subject to change. We welcome any invitations from employers to provide an appropriate workshop space on their sites of business.